10 TRAVEL TIPS FOR LONG HAUL FLIGHTS
Long Haul Travel
10 TIPS TO HELP EASE YOUR JOURNEY
1. When booking, choose a more roomy ecconomy seat. Look closely at the seating map of the aircraft you’re gonna be travelling on. If you happen to be travelling on a double-decker plane quite often you’ll find the seats and leg room are more roomy. But, of course they go fast so you’d better be quick to book them. Sometimes, still in the ecconomy section you may find the front seats have a little more leg room. Also the ‘Exit & Bulk Head’ areas often have more leg room too.
2. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Loose fitting clothes are far more comfortable than tight ones on long journeys as you’ll feel far more able to relax.
3. Wear or bring socks in a small compartment of your cabin bag, even if it’s summer time as your feet tend to get cold while sitting still especially if you’re just wearing sandals.
4. Even better would be to wear pressure socks or stockings that cover your calves as your circulation may decrease on a long-haul flight causing your legs, ankles and feet to swell.
5. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!! The air inside the cabin is very dry so it’s very important to stay hydrated. (Maybe one glass of wine and one coffee but water is best).
View of Boats From Airplane
6. Exercise! Get up and walk around the cabin. Let your blood flow so as to keep your circulation moving. And… don’t forget to stretch!
7. Sleep aid. Whether it’s an over the counter or just a Melatonin which is a herb, or go to your doctor and explain you’re travelling on a Long-Haul flight and need something to help you sleep. After a meal you can take your sleep aid and get a good sleep.
8. Bring a sleep mask or neck pillow (or both) is a must. Be sure to have a carry-on which includes these items because you’ll be so grateful for them I guarantee it!
9. Noise cancellation head phones. The last thing you’ll want is to have a screaming child sitting close to you! With these noise cancelling head phones it won’t matter.
10. Bring some of your own entertainment. Music, books, games, films etc.. Don’t rely fully with in-flight entertainment.
I hope these basic tips help you to enjoy your flight and maybe you can ask advice from people you know who have already experienced traveling long haul. And remember, travel contributes to your happiness! So make sure you enjoy it!
Unfortunately, since the COVID-19 Pandemic we haven’t been able to travel, but hopefully we can start traveling again in the next couple of months. So,to help you all start traveling again we’d like to offer you all an ‘EXCLUSIVE TRAVEL SAVINGS WEBSITE’ where you will be able to book all your travel needs at insanely reduced prices!!
To take advantage of this FANTASTIC OFFER go here > https://igobuum.com/#/
Apply this Code: 566193 in the box to create your personal account. Then go through the website so you can add your details and get familiar with it so you’ll be ready to book when the time comes and whenever you want. You can even let your family and friends use it too!
I’ll certainly be booking my next trip as soon as we are officially ‘set free to fly’ once again. And if there’s any lovely ladies who would like to suggest a travel destination to travel together then please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be happy to discuss something with you, or if you are a Mixed Group and would like to travel with me we can also discuss traveling together as a Group.
Take care Everyone and STAY SAFE!